Friday, July 13, 2007

Time Off...

...and nothing to do. I need ideas on projects to keep me busy during my time off. I am thinking it might be time to get reacquainted with my creative side and spend some time with my tailor (s) and in the market buying materials. Only one problem, I'm broke. This is what happens when you take soo much time off work. Oh well.

A return to my natural home on the internet; style.com, shows plenty of fashion (shows) to catch up with. I'm particular looking forward to my darling Thomas Maier at Bottega Veneta. Actually I know what I'll do to keep busy, develop my (new found) hobby, interior design (ing). And to start off with, I have a list of Arcitectural Digest's Top 100 Architects to discover/explore/research. And being the democratic individual that I am, I've added the list below for you to come along on the magical journey into interior designing;

  • Marco Aldaco
  • Charles Allem
  • Marc Appleton
  • Howard J. Backen
  • Penny Drue Baird
  • John Barman
  • Bill Bensley
  • Karin Blake
  • Peter Bohlin
  • Samuel Botero
  • Geoffrey Bradfield
  • Thomas Britt
  • Mario Buatta
  • Diane Burn
  • Timothy Corrigan
  • Savin Couëlle
  • Robert Couturier
  • Elissa Cullman
  • Wallace E. Cunningham
  • Joanne de Guardiola
  • David Easton
  • Steven Ehrlich
  • Mica Ertegun
  • Ferguson & Shamamian
  • Norman Foster
  • William T. Georgis
  • Peter L. Gluck
  • Mariette Himes Gomez
  • Alexander Gorlin
  • Michael Graves
  • Gregga Jordan Smieszny
  • Victoria Hagan
  • Alexa Hampton
  • Cecil Hayes
  • Thad Hayes
  • Anouska Hempel
  • Hendrix Allardyce
  • William Hodgins
  • Kelly Hoppen
  • Laura Hunt
  • Terry Hunziker
  • Ike Kligerman Barkley
  • Hugh Newell Jacobsen
  • Jim Jennings
  • Eddie Jones
  • Richard Landry
  • Legorreta + Legorreta
  • Sally Sirkin Lewis
  • Donna Livingston
  • London Boone
  • Suzanne Lovell
  • Ron Mann
  • Peter Marino
  • Martynus-Tripp
  • Margaret McCurry
  • Mlinaric, Henry and Zervudachi
  • Juan Pablo Molyneux
  • Juan Montoya
  • Moore Ruble Yudell
  • Katherine Newman Design
  • Sandra Nunnerley
  • Olson Sundberg Kundig Allen
  • Thomas Pheasant
  • Campion Platt
  • Jennifer Post
  • Antoine Predock
  • Bart Prince
  • Jaquelin T. Robertson
  • Jacques Saint Dizier
  • Harry Schnaper
  • Annabelle Selldorf
  • Roderick N. Shade
  • Stephen Shadley
  • Shelton, Mindel
  • Shope Reno Wharton
  • Marjorie Shushan
  • Sills Huniford
  • Scott Snyder
  • José Solís Betancourt
  • John Stefanidis
  • Robert A. M. Stern
  • William W. Stubbs
  • Emily Summers
  • Rose Tarlow
  • Roger Thomas
  • Stanley Tigerman
  • Suzanne Tucker
  • Mitchell Turnbough
  • Edward Tuttle
  • Carleton Varney
  • Axel Vervoordt
  • Diego Villaseñor
  • Graham Viney
  • Alan Wanzenberg
  • The Warner Group
  • Dennis Wedlick
  • Bennett and Judie Weinstock
  • Paul Vincent Wiseman
  • Craig Wright
  • Pierre Yovanovitch

  • There's also all those fashion designers who've gone into doing interiors, Armani, Bottega, Prada. I tend to have a natural bias against over diversification, but this could be interesting.

    Have a nice weekend ya'all

    P.S. Can't decide if I should go out tonight or not...

    No comments: