Thursday, March 27, 2008

Counting Blessing's

I was going to do another moan and bitch post, but it isn't anything you haven’t heard before, so instead, we are going to do happy thoughts, and think along the lyrics of a certain Diana Krall song;

When my bankroll is gettin' small,
I think of when I had none at all,
And I fall asleep, counting my blessings.
Shit, that's me now. Oh well.

So, I had a little bit of a getaway last week, which was fantastic, a bit of shopping, a bit of chilling, a bit of eating, and a whole lot of drinking (ok fine, I ate a lot, not a little). And tonight, I am doing din-dins and dancing. I was going to do the whole white jeans on brown slippers thing, but that might be too much for a weekday. So I am going with greyish beige tunic, plus skinny Diesels, on Prada footwear. I actually have 3 choices of footwear packed to change into, couldn't decide which one to go with last night.


Actually, there is something I want to discuss with you guys today; crushes. I suffer from the most terrible crushes, i.e. I have crushes on people who are totally unattainable for ages. This isn't a self esteem issue trust me, I KNOW I am HOT, got no worries there. It is more of a case of twisted masochistic torture whereby I go for the one person who can never return my affection. Anyway, the reason I am writing all of this now is that I am happy to announce that I think I am cured. Let me explain, there is a certain work colleague who is married and would normally have been my target 10 - 24 months crush, but guess what; nothing. Absolutely nothing. And there is a lot of reason why there should be, we lunch together everyday, go out at night together, wear the same brands (and if this isn’t a basis for love, tell me what the f* is?). In fact there is still so much more that would make said target ideal swoon material. But again, nothing. Jesus has answered my prayers. I think this calls for a little presnt enclosed in an Orange Box *wink wink*

What else, any plans for the weekend lovelies? I think i am going to be doing a lot of air kisses *mwuah mwuah darling*. Tonight; you know about. Tomorrow; barring and clubbing. Saturday; I am hosting a dinner for 50 (champagne already ordered, Vueve Demi Sec, they’ve run out of Vintage Krug), and a possible after party. And on Monday after I see my account balance; bidding my virginity to the highest bidder (ok fine, my almost virginity, YES, it has been that long)!

No comments: