Friday, April 4, 2008

What To Expect This Winter

As usual this morning, when I got to work instead of actually doing work, I went through my usual celebrity blogs (Naiomi got arrested in Heathrow T5 for another temper tantrum, JLo's Husband bought her earrings worth $2.6m, Posh is still too contrived which is such a waste of all her lovely bags/shoes/clothes, etc.). Anyway I decided to go on to style.com and guess what I found, a selection from each designer of their Fall/Winter 08 accessories offerings. Basically, I do the research, so you all you have to do is bring out your credit card and swipe. I have to tell you ladies, it's looking very bleak there this Winter. Here's a couple of things I found mildly interesting;



Herve Van der Straten Silver Wave Earings

Salvorte Ferragamo - Metallic Platform

Tod's Lizard Diamond Lock Pochette


Giambattista Valli - Embellished Minaudiere


Christian Louboutin - Tan Slingback Gold Heel


Fendi F3 Bag - Could this be the new IT Bag? Which as we know are so over! I like the size though.

Bottega Venetta - White Gold & Diamond Bracelet



Christian Louboutin - Tan Platform Boots

Burberry Lowry Bag

And the truly disgusting; Chloe Wrapped something. Me thinks they need to get Phoebe back.


A word of advice; if you love yourself at all, don't even venture near a Gucci store.

No comments: