Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Weekend Of The Fabulous

Today's the best day of the week; FRIDAY. This is usually the only night if the week that I partake in my favourite pastime; DRINKING. I came up with a little rule last year, only drink once a week. For one, I find that I say the most stupid things when I am drunk, for the second, I am not one to do things in moderation; I drink to get DRUNK, so its best to keep the inevitable shame and embarrassment (when I realise I’ve said or done something I shouldn't have said/done) to a minimum.

I am listening to the new Madonna song with Justin Timberlake; 4 Minutes, and I have to admit, I quite like it. You want to see for yourself;



What are our weekend plans? I will be attending nuptials all today and tomorrow, an engagement party today, a wedding tomorrow (different couples). Nothing like a wedding to make you feel the need to look even more fabulous than usual (you thought I was going to say lonely/single? * that!). Weddings are the perfect opportunity to have social gatherings outside bar/club and see what people actually look like in the daytime. So many of my crushes have evaporated once I saw the object of my affection in daylight, I'm like eeewww.

I think its time for me to go on another one of my anorexic diets. I was trying on my outfit for the wedding tomorrow, and I felt a bit of snugness around the ass when trying on my favourite skinny black pencil trousers. Baby got back? Baby don’t want back. Baby follows the European model of skinny chic. You see, others have intelligence, others have beauty, some have humour, some are even kind hearted, all I have is my skinniness (and my amazing clothes which are also size skinny). I cannot afford to lose my only competitive advantage. Well I lie, I also have another special thing, a total absence of any moral code/standard what so ever. And in the words of Lil Kim; “I'll do it anywhere, anyhow, I'm down for anything

Coming up soon, the fashion issue.

No comments: