Monday, May 14, 2007

Costume Institute Gala

Here are my favourite looks from the Costume Institute Gala held at the The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, a bit late I know, but I didn't have a blog last week;

No 1 Best Dress
Camilla Belle in Jean Paul Gaultier


My Favourite Pair Tom Ford + Carine Roitfeld


Old Hollywood Glam Jennifer Lopez in Marchesa


Him, Not her Roland Mouret in a super sexy tux


Black Lindsay Lohan in Zac Posen


Beautiful Couple Christy Turlington in Versace + Edward Burns in Prada


Contemporary Colour and Dress Tory Burch in Proenza Schouler


For Always Being Effortless Stylish (though I don't really like the dress) Queen Rania of Jordan in Giambattista Valli.


Rich ColoursDonatella Versace + Hilary Swank both in Versace


Best Transformation (Him) Marc Jacobs

All sourced from style.com


So which one's did you like best?

No comments: